Sõna kavatsema tõlge eesti-inglise
- planThe plans for many important buildings were once publicly availableHe didnt really have a plan; he had a goal and a habit of controlSeen in plan, the building had numerous passageways not apparent to visitors
- aimTake time with the aim of your gunto take aimMy number one aim in life is to make money to make my parents, siblings and kids happy
- intendHe intends to go to universityThey evidently intended some mischief
- meanI didnt mean to knock your tooth outI mean to go to Baddeck this summerI meant to take the car in for a smog check, but it slipped my mind
- purposeThe purpose of turning off the lights overnight is to save energy.