Sõna bulge tõlge inglise-soome
Sõna bulge tähendused
- Something sticking out from a surface; a swelling, protuberant part; a bending outward, especially when caused by pressure
- The bilge or protuberant part of a cask
- The outline of male genitals visible through clothing
- A sudden rise in value or quantity
- To stick out from (a surface
- To bilge, as a ship; to founder
- a bulge in a wall
- a bulge in my pocket where I kept my wallet
- The submarine bulged because of the enormous air pressure inside.
- He stood six feet tall, with muscular arms bulging out of his black T-shirt.