Sõna kolo tõlge soome-inglise
- holeHer stocking has a hole in itThere’s a hole in my bucketThe second hole today cost me three strokes over par
- indentationthe indentations of a leafindentations of the coastan indentation of one em
- nookThere was a small broom for sweeping ash kept in the nook between the fireplace bricks and the wallThe back of the used book shop was one of her favorite nooks; she could read for hours and no one would bother her or pester her to buy
- burrowThe young girl burrowed into the bedThe journalist burrowed into the origins of the mayors corruption
- caveWe found a cave on the mountainside where we could take shelterThis wine has been aged in our cave for thirty yearsMy room was a cozy cave where I could escape from my family
- chipThis cup has a chip in it.Do you want sauce or mayonnaise on your chips?they made their own potato chips from scratch, he ate a tortilla chip, served with a side of apple chips
- dentThe crash produced a dent in the left side of the carThat purchase put a bit of a dent in my walletCopper is soft and dents easily
- dimpleThe accident created a dimple in the hood of the car.You have very cute dimples.The hailstorm dimpled the roof of our car.
- earthThe astronauts saw the earth from the porthole.This is good earth for growing potatoesShe sighed when the planes wheels finally touched earth
- kennel– We want to look at the dog kennels.– Thats the pet department, second floor.The town dog-catcher operates the kennel for strays.She raises registered Dalmatians at her kennel.
- nesta nest of thievesThat nightclub is a nest of strange people!I am aspiring to leave the nest.
- notchThe notches in that tribes warrior axe handles stand for killed enemiesThis car is a notch better than the otherCan you speak a notch louder, please?
- openingThe daily openings of the day lily bloom gives it its name.He remembered fondly the Christmas morning opening of presents.A salamander darted out of an opening in the rocks.
- pitThe meadow around the town is full of old pitsTwo drivers have already gone into the pit this early in the raceI felt pain in the pit of my stomach
Sõna kolo tähendused
- pieni kuoppa tai syvennys, reikä
- Hiiret pinkaisivat koloonsa.