Sõna reunus tõlge soome-inglise
- borderthe borders of the gardenTheres a nice frilly border around the picture framea solid border around a table of figures
- edgeI have the edge on himThe cup is right on the edge of the tableHe is standing on the edge of a precipice
- curbCurb your dog
- flounceAfter failing to win the leadership election, he flounced dramatically.
- lipDon’t give me any lip!
- rimPalm trees rim the beachA walking path rims the islandThe golf ball rimmed the cup
- skirtThe plain was skirted by rows of trees.He skirted the issue of which parties to attend by staying at home instead.